08 april 2008

Conversation

Efter dagens lektion om Things Fall Apart diskuterade Ängeln med mig och Svante.

- Oh, I know you're such fine students! Your opinions were really good just a couple of weeks ago. Why didn't you discuss more during the lesson, I even gave you a question, Michael.

- Well, yeah, I didn't get it at once, therefore I got really perplexed.

- Well, that's alright but you see, all the other students, they discuss and make comments and that's very good. I know you have strong and very good opinions and thoughts. Share them! Are you afraid of the more dominant students?

- No, not at all, it's just that they are much quicker. But we weren't the only students quiet today?

- Ah, no problem. I know you've read the book and all, no question about that - but still. Speak out next time!

- But still, there are others that are even quieter(?) than us?

- Now, remember to talk next time.

- But..

- Byebye now. See you next week.

- Eh... Well, bye then.

Fuck it. Hon som under lektionen sa "... and they losted them self...".

Inga kommentarer: