08 februari 2008

En död terrorist är en bra terrorist?

Achmed the Dead Terrorist med buktalaren Jeff Dunham är riktigt rolig och passagen that really cracks me up är den här:

Achmed: "Two Jews walk into a bar..."
Jeff: "No, no..."
A: "What?"
J: "No!"
A: "What? You don't let Jews into your bar? You racist bastard!"
J: "What I mean is that I don't want any rasict jokes in my act."
A: "Oh ok. How about if I kill the Jews?"
J: "No!"
A: "I'm kidding. I would not kill the Jews. No, I would toss a penny inbetween them and watch them fight to the death! Ha ha ha! Yes, yes. I did the same thing with two Catholic priests but I tossed in a small boy! Ha ha ha! Yes, yes. And the winner had to fight Michael Jackson!"
J: "Achmed, stop doing this! You can't tell jokes like that."
A: "Why not? I'm killing, so to speak!"

Och ja. Angående rubriken... en död självmordsbombare är väl knappast ett gott tecken?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

hehe den är så ruskigt rolig!
"SILENCE... ILL KILL YOU!!"